Monday, 30 November 2015
Wednesday, 25 November 2015
Fetch-Decode-Execute (machine) Cycle Flow ChartAn excellent flow chart depicting the FDE cycle (original source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instruction_cycle):
I have also made my own, simplified version for study and revision purposes:
Wednesday, 11 November 2015
Best Links to Revise: Binary Search Trees (BSTs)
- http://visualgo.net/bst.html - animated binary search trees (BSTs)
- http://www.geeksforgeeks.org/618/ - BST traversals
- A great wikibook for A Level Computing including the best way to learn BST traversals
- http://www.cs.swarthmore.edu/~newhall/unixhelp/Java_bst.pdf - slideshow on BSTs
- https://www.cs.rochester.edu/~gildea/csc282/slides/C12-bst.pdf - more slides on BSTs; recommended to read up to and including the topic on deleting a node from a BST
- Trees and tree algorithms from the interactivepython.org
Just a couple of great online resources on Java programming:
Resources about various algorithms - Higher Level: http://www.algolist.net/Algorithms/ - various algorithms (sort, binary search) and pr...
The complete list is documented at http://bugs.python.org/issue7107 . The following steps are done inside a terminal session and assume you ...
Lenovo Ideapad S10-3 If you have a Lenovo Ideapad S10-3 (depicted above), and you want to test or install shiny new Ubuntu 10.10 on it,...
Well, this is a technical one. If you're running Windows, you'll notice that defragmentation can sometimes become a pain because of ...