Thursday, 9 December 2010

My Online Footprints

Not only technomess keeps me busy. Probably that is why you do not see a large amount of posts on this blog, which is more like a notebook to me.


Although they are more closely related to my work as a Computer Technology teacher, they may be useful, or interesting:

  • An old blog managed and created by a former colleague ("magicpockets") and myself ("Delta"), now an archive of resources, ideas and notes from the time I had the privilege of working with him:  the HSTech blog.
  • My current new blog to provide additional information and resources for my students, Curious Computer Tech.
  • My tasty delicious bookmarks containing the treasures I have found online

And well, the rest is actually personal (facebook, twitter, flickr, and such) that I keep, well, personal and private.

Get back the command prompt in Windows 10

If you've updated your Windows 10 system to the Creators Update (or newer), you may have noticed that the contextual menu (shift+right c...