- Privacy ([personal] data protection, collection, use and disposal)
- Security (access restrictions to data, especially relevant when stored/shared on networks)
- Licensing and copyrights
One that is easily neglected when we are in the academic context of an introduction to Computer Science is the third. Just in case it pops in your exams, here's what you need to know, in a nutshell:
- Privacy: if you're interested, you may want to have a read at the personal data protection act @ https://www.pdpc.gov.sg/legislation-and-guidelines/overview
- Security: we have definitely discussed in dept during class, especially under our networking topic.
- Licensing and copyright: http://searchcio.techtarget.com/definition/software-license
Also these diagrams from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_license are good for a quick overview on the topic: